Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I have so many scraps of paper that need to be translated into posts. *sigh* There is simply not enough time.

Today I dropped a PC on my big toe at work. It hurt. It still hurts. There is no broken skin, but if it doesn't feel better by tomorrow, I may have broken a toe. Otherwise, work was fairly productive today.

I started working on Sophie's and Lucy's PCs tonight. I need to by two small desks, and a bed. I've got a table full of paperwork that still needs to be processed. *bleh*

Jason came over tonight and we went to Starbucks. For the record, T-mobile sucks for charging for WiFi. I hope the county-wide WiFi project ends that douchebaggery. Panera Bread and Beef O'Brady's are free WiFi spots. I'm not sure about Books-a-Million, but Jason and I will find out soon.

It's after my bedtime now. Time to sleep.

No comments: